Armoglaze - Enamel Epoxy repair Kit - Odorless / Extremely Durable - Easy Pour-on
- DIY Repair kit Made Simple. We provide the instructions and tools so that you can do it touch up with peace of mind. No need to hire Hight priced bath refinishers. This kit is ideal for touch up. High-Quality Odorless Enamel (Tested ZERO VOC). This specially formulated epoxy enamel was developed by professional reglazers who wanted to design a sturdy. Much Thicker than regular DIY adjusting and makes it easier for anyone to apply. No toxic fumes or odors. Manufactured in the USA. We offer step-by-step video training so that you can do it you touch up with confidence.
ArmoGlaze DIY Kit
Odorless Process & Product
No ventilation needed. No VOC, toxins, and fumes.
Doesn't Peel Off
Doesn’t peel under bath mat with suction cups or with leaky faucet.
20 Years Life Expectancy
No lines, drips, or orange peel marks. Smooth, mirror-like surface.
Gleaming white color
32 x times thicker
We are the manufacturer; made in the USA
Advanced odorless formula
About ArmoGlaze Products
ArmoGlaze products is a high viscosity, two components epoxy-based enamel designed for refinishing of bathtubs, sinks, shower floors, etc. Also, it can be used for countertops refinishing.
- ArmoGlaze products applies as a very smooth and glossy layer, with no streaks or rough spots.
- The application method is simple; anyone can do it.
- Doesn’t yellow over time.
- No experience or professional equipment needed; reasonably priced refinishing business startup.
to become a professional refinisher. Affordable start up opportunity with sky-limited market.
PROFESSIONAL REGLAZING PRODUCTS
Pour-on application, odorless, never peeling product. 20 x times thicker than spraying or other refinishing liners.
for best results and safer application. Zero VOC or fumes.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Post-Reglaze Care Information
After refinishing leave tub for 36 hours at room temperature before using it again.
Do not use any products with coloring effects for 2 weeks after the refinishing. Though the tub is ready for use after 36 hours of being refinished, the surface may need more time to harden fully.
Treat your refinished bathtub as you treat new bathtub. Never use abrasive cleaners or abrasive pads. You can use baking soda, but not often as it may reduce bathtub gloss. Regular cleaning is important to prevent soap scum build-up that will be hard to remove once it hardens.
Once a week clean the whole tub - you should remove any debris from it and use mild soap and water with a soft washcloth. DO NOT USE Comet or Ajax, steel wool, scratch pads, wire brushes, harsh abrasives, any cleaning products with BLEACH, ammonia.